A pH is a unit of measurement of the pH or alkalinity of a solution; the pH of water, refers to the density of hydrogen ions; the pH concentration in water is measured in numbers from 1 to 14. At pH 7, the level of hydrogen and hydroxyl ions is equal. At pH 7.The lower the pH below 7, the more acidity the pH increases above 7, which increases the basics (i.e., alkalinity) .According to the regulation, the pH value of natural spring and drinking water should be between 4.5 and 9, 5.
According to regulations, the pH value should appear on the spring water and drinking water label.
Check the pH of the water you drink, and the pH value of the natural spring water of Fatsu is 6.38
Fatsu is licensed in accordance with very strict regulations of the Ministry of Health, and both our production facilities and the products we offer are subject to regular and regular inspection by the MOH inspection units. Such a strong assertion in tap water is because a large proportion of tap water is supplied from surface water and can therefore be contaminated until it reaches the consumer.
• Fatsu pure and clean water packed directly from the source.You can drink it without the need for additional treatment.On the other hand, the process of water access to the fountain is different.Water resources turn to surface water such as streams and rivers, and this water carries all kinds of contaminants Pests, minerals, parasites, microbes, and viruses) and reach collectors or dams; the water collected is subjected to filtration, sterilization and disinfection and is then pumped into homes by network pipelines;Li, all kinds of foreign materials, pipes up, rust, soil microbes, parasites, and viruses in the elements up to the houses in the water network.
• In general, tap water has an unpleasant odor and flavor due to the disinfectants it carries. At Fatsu, we can only talk about the natural taste of water.
• As a result, Fatsu Natural Spring Water; is a brand that wishes to gain consumer appreciation and trust and increase its business activities. The investments made to achieve this are already enormous.
• Fatsu should be stored in a cool place (5-15 degrees), dark (away from sunlight) and dry (less than 50% moisture).
• In addition, it should be kept away from chemicals, detergents, detergents, naphthalene, gasoline and the like as much as possible. Onions and garlic will also affect the taste and smell of bottled water.Water is a pure substance and has the potential to attract odors slowly that we cannot perceive in our environment. As long as it is kept under proper conditions; bottles can be stored for the specified shelf life in the bottle. Avoid water retention in environments where something may leak out of the bottle. This can cause problems with taste or smell.
• The shelf life of our bottles and our water bottles under proper storage conditions is 1 year, the maximum shelf life of our recycled water bottle is 3 months, please sell these periods.
• Do not place water dispensers in front of a toilet, air conditioner, heating, window, door or air circulation place.
• Also, do not allow freezing of water. Because harmless white sediments can form at the bottom of frozen water. These are deposits of mineral particles separated from water due to changes in high temperatures.
• Be sure to consume bottles that are opened in a maximum of 3 or 4 days.
• The degree of air permeability in the bottle: determines the type and thickness of the bottle's air permeability. This ultimately determines whether the package is protected against external odors. Due to the molecular structure of vials and cardboard packages, water is more sensitive to external odors.
• Storage and conditions: During storage, if proper environmental conditions (cleanliness, dryness, absence of odors and absence of sunlight) are not provided, water will deteriorate (greening, sedimentation) in the following days.
• Packaged products exceeding 5 liters should be consumed within a maximum of 3 or 4 days, while consumed on the same day, especially in case of oral communication.
Although water taste is acceptable as an aesthetic criterion, it is one of the most important criteria in choosing the water we will drink. Water should not have any taste, it should get rid of any taste in the mouth and leave no taste in it, nor should it cause slippery and roughness in the tongue or mouth. So in terms of water taste: it should be clean and free of any taste. Any additional taste left by water in the mouth may indicate an abnormal substance in the water.
One of the substances that can make a difference in water is algae and similar organisms. They consume oxygen in the water and may cause a change in taste due to residual substances released as a result of their disintegration. High or low mineral content can also affect, and algae can cause a different perception of the taste of water. We say it is inserted differently because every time we feel it may be due to the effect of water on the tongue, not its taste. For example, water with very low hardness will cause a slight erosion in the tongue and can be considered to have an aromatic taste. Change in the taste of water.
However, not everyone should consider the interpretation of taste; for example, significant changes occur in the sense of taste in smokers, as well as in people with chronic sinusitis and those with upper respiratory infection at the moment. These changes usually result from the fact that the sense of taste is closely related to the sense of smell. In addition, it should be borne in mind that dietary habits may also change in the sense of taste in people who constantly feed on spicy food or salt water.
Water temperature is also very effective on the taste of water. Sensing the taste of water at 12 degrees is zero, and the taste of water at 20 degrees or higher is due to the evaporation of gases in the water as the temperature rises. The most common example of this occurs in boiling water.
It is safe to use the packaging material produced in the light of current scientific studies in bottling bottled water. A substance that is safe for one food may not be preferred because of the food content (pH value, whether carbonated, etc.) in the case of another food. However, as a producer of bottled water, we use materials that have been tested and approved by scientific authorities to use food packaging inside or outside our country. Although packaging producers have obtained a production permit from the Ministry of Agriculture, the samples of the materials they produce are analyzed by the ministry. Unapproved materials are not used in our company.